Keystone butterfly valves Series GR
We are glad to present you the new features of the Keystone butterfly valve GR. The valve is now available in several new designs, with EPDM, FKM or NBR seats and also with polyamide coated disc for wastewater and seawater applications.
Some of the exciting features of the Series GR include:
- Design is in accordance with EN 593 and API 609
- Lay lengths in compliance with API 609 and EN 558 Series 20
- A blow-out resistant shaft as a standard increases safety level
- Easily field replaceable seat which reduces maintenance costs
- Extended body neck to allow for insulated pipe
- Ductile iron bodies as a standard provide a strong body to flange connection
- Multiple flange drillings available to allow for global flexibility
For over 50 years Keystone has been the valve brand that customers have counted on to be a high-quality product which exceeds your expectations. Keystone has developed a strong reputation for reliability, quality and service and the introduction of the Series GR will continue this reputation.